SVdP food drive- Collection
SVdP food drive- Collection March 17th and 18th before all Masses.
Every week these food pantries give away thousands of pounds of food and personal care items to our neighbors in need. Please consider bringing in a bag of groceries or personal care items. This is a great practical way to put our Faith into action and help those who are struggling.
Personal Care Items are in high demand at both food pantries.
- Shampoo Toothbrushes
- Dish, and Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
Items below are often needed at both food pantries. (Cereal and Pinto beans are currently in high demand)
- Meal-in-a-can: beef stew, ravioli, etc.
- Vegetables:corn, green beans, tomatoes
- Fruit:peaches, pineapple, mandarin oranges
- Soup: chicken noodle, vegetable
- Beans: red, black, pinto, baked, etc.
- Crackers: saltines, whole wheat, snack
- Jelly: grape, strawberry, apple
- Jiffy or Bisquick Mix
- Canned Chicken
- Peanut Butter
- Cooking Oil