The Parish Pastoral Council is an elected group of nine active members of St. Christopher Parish that serves as an advisory board to the Pastor and acts as an intermediary with various groups and committees within St. Christopher Catholic Parish. The Parish Pastoral Council members, together with the Pastor, help assess the pulse of the parish community and report observations to the Council for evaluation and action.
The main purpose is to help the Pastor align the mission of the parish with diocesan norms and to carry the church forward through changes in the community. The function of a Pastoral Council is to advise, assist and support the Pastor, and through him the members of his Parish Staff, in the accomplishment of agreed-upon pastoral objectives.
Elections for the Parish Pastoral Council are held annually, with one-third of the members being replaced each election. The Pastoral Council meets monthly on the second Tuesday at 6:30 PM (September – July). All parishioners are welcome to attend the Pastoral Council meetings.
2016-2017 Pastoral Council
|Pastoral Council Member||Phone Number|
|Mark Heyde – Chair||608-577-6159|
- Meeting Minutes (May 2017)
- Meeting Minutes (January 2017)
- Meeting Minutes (December 2016)
- Meeting Minutes (November 2016)
- Meeting Minutes (October 2016)
- Meeting Minutes (September 2016)
- Meeting Minutes (May 2016)
- Meeting Minutes (April 2016)
- Meeting Minutes (March 2016)
- Meeting Minutes (November 2015)
- Review Results of the Book Program Survey
Contact Mark Heyde at 608-577-6159.